Sunday, September 5, 2010

31 weeks...almost

In a couple of days I will be officially 31 weeks along. However, during the week I am normally too tired to post or take pictures so I figured I would do it tonight. Gabe was nice enough to take both a side and front picture of me so you could really see how big I am. Thanks, I think... As of September 9th I will officially have 2 months left before Jack should be making his arrival! My countdown is in the single digits and I couldn't be happier.
I really don't know how my skin can stretch any further... According to everyone I talk to the last 2 months is when I will get the biggest too. I can't even imagine!!

5 comments:

  1. Love the belly picture :-)))...I honestly don't know how your belly is gonna stretch anymore either :-) ...You look amazing...so good that I think a #2 is a must :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! You look great. I only see your legs, but you look like you are all belly;-0 Can't wait to see you

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE ALL BELLY!! Seriously have you gained any weight? So cute...can't wait to meet the little guy!! hopefully you have him before I come out to AZ or else I'll just have to come back :)

    paige (signed on to my friends account)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE SO FLIPPING CUTE!!!!!!!! So adorable. You "do pregnancy" well mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, all belly!!! you are one hot mama!!! believe me, your skin finds a way to stretch!!! hang in there, you are so close!!

    ReplyDelete