Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gabe aka Mr. Clean

When I was growing up there was this guy who lived on my street who we called Mr. Clean. His lawn looked like a golf course, his bushes and trees were always trimmed, and we even caught him washing the sidewalks in front of his house. This guy had the best looking house on the street. My brother used to mow the neighbors yards for money when he was younger and got hired by Mr. Clean when he was out of town. My brother was so nervous (and we were nervous for him) because he didn't want to mess up this guys yard! This flashback into my life leads me to my husband...Gabe is the new Mr. Clean on our street. We were sitting at home today and the doorbell rang. I answered the door and it was the little neighbor girls. They had come over to tell on one of their friends for stepping on our grass! I couldn't believe it!! I told them it was ok and then went to scold Gabe for putting the fear of death into these girls. Gabe loved the fact that the neighbor kids are scared to step on our grass. Sorry Jack...you can only look at the grass, not play on it.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment