Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ASU

It's the 3rd official day of summer break and I'm a little bored. Jack doesn't feel great...has a little summer cold so I have to try to occupy our time at home. Today when Jack was fighting taking a nap I decided to hang up his ASU jersey. Our friend Dominic got it for Jack when he was born. (This was a big deal for Dom because he is U of A alumni and bleeds red, white and blue.)  I eventually want to get the jersey framed and put up on the wall but I was tired of looking at empty spaces in Jack's room so I decided to hang it up quickly. As I am looking at the jersey on the wall and Jack is looking at it from his crib I am thinking, how cool would it be if he ended up playing football at ASU. Here he is from 6 months and on staring at his last name on the back of this ASU football jersey! We will have to wait a few years to find out what Jack's destiny is but I didn't think this could hurt. :)



Timber!

No comments:

Post a Comment