Saturday, September 24, 2011

Standing

For the past couple of days Jack has become more adventurous. Besides moving every piece of furniture around the house that he can his newest thing is to stand on his own. He normally only does it for a couple of seconds but last night he was standing using his walker and I gave him his sippy cup so he could drink some water. He took the cup with both hands and proceeded to take a drink while standing in the middle of the kitchen. I hovered for a couple of seconds waiting for him to lose his balance and when he didn't, in my most urgent voice, I called for Gabe to look. We were both shocked!! Jack just stared at us like we were crazy when we were both so happy. This kid is so busy he doesn't want to stand unless he is also doing something else! From now on he only gets his sippy cup when he is standing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment