Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Swim Lessons

Jack is almost done with his first swim lessons. We took a parent/tot class over at Sunrise Mountain and Jack was the youngest kid in the class. He didn't really learn any swim skills but he did have a good time splashing around in the water. The best was making him jump in from the side and totally dunking him. The expression on his face was priceless. He never once got upset with anything I had him do. He didn't mind being on his back and when he was on his stomach he kept sticking his face in the water. I would have to say his favorite part of class was the 10 minutes we got to sit in the kiddie pool and play with pool toys (which meant Jack got to chew on pool rings). I'm not saying we have the next Michael Phelps in the family, but you never know...
Since I couldn't take any pictures of Jack in class since I had to be in the water with him we did a little photo shoot before going to class today...
I love getting pictures of him from behind. He looks like such a big boy!

It's fitting he has sharks on his suit...we call him a shark because of the aggressive way he shoves everything in his mouth!

Yep...he is actually eating the play gym.

He gets so excited when it's time to go


My little swimmer!

1 comment:

  1. Jack needs to come over and show off his new swim skills :0 We have some rafts he can chew on :0

    ReplyDelete