Sunday, July 31, 2011

Standing, teeth, and yes...more drool!

Jack has had a very busy week in terms of development! Ever since Aiden was here last weekend Jack has been a standing machine! (I think he needed a kick in the pants!) Jack is pulling himself up on everything and even transferring his hands to other objects while he moves his feet. I am so amazed at the progress he has made in such a short amount of time. I feel like he doesn't even want toys to play with anymore, all he wants to do is stand up on stuff.
Jack also got tooth #8 yesterday! This one was a doozy too! Poor guy didn't want to eat his food (which is NOT like him at all) and had to have Tylenol a couple times a day so he could get some rest. This one came in on the bottom right, next to his middle tooth that has already come in. I feel like he still has some more teeth trying to come through because he constantly has his hands in his mouth, even when I am trying to feed him.
Jack is still a drooling machine! I gave up having him wear bibs because he had some really cute clothes that no one could see because he was wearing a bib over it. Now I have to change his shirt at least 3 times a day! I wonder when the drooling will stop...
Jack would much rather use his walker to stand up on than walk with...


Moving from the walker to the end table

He made it!

Back on the walker. He is so proud of himself!

Now he's just showing off...


He tries to stand against the wall too...don't worry, these outlets are covered. :)

He even uses my leg to help himself up.

His newest obsession is the doorstops with springs. This one doesn't have the springs but he is trying to play with it anyways.

And now we have the drool...

This was shirt #2 for the day...he hadn't been playing on the ground for too long before I got these pictures

He is soaked!

No comments:

Post a Comment